Hallmark

www.hallmark.com

Flexible & Family Oriented

Conversion Team Production Artist (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsThe companies overall attitude towards family is good (they even have a pumping room for nursing mothers). The department I worked in was very understanding about time off & had a family first attitude, which is hard to find!

ConsI've heard completely the opposite about other departments attitudes towards flexibility from other employee's or former employees. So I think it everything can be quite different from department to department as it is a fairly large company.

Advice to Senior ManagementOther opportunities should only be mentioned by management if its a sure thing. I can't tell you how many times I heard of a job opening while I was there & went through the rigorous process of applying only to find they decided it wasn't in there budget so they would be "making departmental changes" instead.

Good place to work part-time

Key Holder (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Hallmark part-time for more than a year

Pros: Training is great, merchandising is a snap, and customer service… Cons: Holiday hours are terrible, you won't enjoy the season because… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hallmark has very dedicated employees, but they have been managing the business the same way far too long.

Senior Analyst (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

I worked at Hallmark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hallmark has some wonderful people to work with. There is a decent level of job security, but that… Cons: Old guard had not been creative in improving how to better manage their day… Advice to Senior Management: You cannot move forward in a positive direction unless you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hallmark.

Worked for Hallmark? Contribute to the Community!