Hallmark
www.hallmark.com Kansas City, MO 5000+ Employees

Flexible & Family Oriented

Conversion Team Production Artist (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

ProsThe companies overall attitude towards family is good (they even have a pumping room for nursing mothers). The department I worked in was very understanding about time off & had a family first attitude, which is hard to find!

ConsI've heard completely the opposite about other departments attitudes towards flexibility from other employee's or former employees. So I think it everything can be quite different from department to department as it is a fairly large company.

Advice to Senior ManagementOther opportunities should only be mentioned by management if its a sure thing. I can't tell you how many times I heard of a job opening while I was there & went through the rigorous process of applying only to find they decided it wasn't in there budget so they would be "making departmental changes" instead.

Everyone should experience Hallmark and all it has to offer.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Killingly Center, CT

I have been working at Hallmark part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Interacting with customers is one of the best reasons to work… Cons: We should offer more for men especially around Father's Day. When… Advice to Senior Management: Sometimes, specials could be more clearly displayed instead of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work with tremendous history

Sales Leader (Current Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Hallmark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The resources, employee benefits, salary and overall ability to expand… Cons: The organization is so large, it is sometimes difficult to accomplish goals or exercise initiatives… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hallmark.

Worked for Hallmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hallmark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hallmark CEO Don Hall Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Hallmark employees.