Hallmark

There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark

Offers Great Flexibility in Part Time Field Positions

Current Employee - Territory Assistant
Current Employee - Territory Assistant

I have been working at Hallmark part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great part-time opportunity with lots of flexibility to set your own schedule and work independently. They did not rush my training, provide a ton of information to use on the job, work to improve the tools and systems to deliver products and services to the stores. My manager is great.

Cons

Sometimes the amount of information can be overwhelming and difficult to navigate. This position will always be part-time and low pay with no benefits. It is the a successful business model which keeps the company in business. Regretful because it is a fun job many would like to do for more of their week.

A great benefit which might keep some great part time employees would be the ability to pay into the group healthcare program. Even without a company contribution, the difference in premiums would be huge to some families.

420 Other Employee Reviews for Hallmark (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Company

Current Employee - Section Manager
    Current Employee - Section Manager

I have been working at Hallmark full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone wants you to succeed but learn at the same time. There are challenges and people are expected to perform work and to get it completed in a timely and professional manner but if help is required it is there.

Cons

Older group of employees challenging to relate sometimes. Some people view younger people as their children so there is the occasional babying feeling occurring.

Memorable

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Hallmark part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

friendly atmosphere, customer service experience, lots of things to keep busy

Cons

there really are no downsides .I have had so much fun within the last 4 and 1/2 yrs.

There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark