There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark

Territory Assistant

Former Employee - Territory Assistant in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Territory Assistant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Hallmark part-time (more than an year)

Pros

This was my most favorite job ever. Lots a good stress. Great Territory Manager! I liked working with the Retail Merchandisers and other Territory Assistants in my area. They were all hard working people who would come together to execute huge store rebuilds. I also enjoyed the flexibility this job offered my schedule. Perks were you could take time off whenever you wanted and have someone cover your territory.

Cons

Compensation is not wonderful so there was always a challenge attracting top talent and then keeping them. You were required to work the day before and after most greeting card holidays.

There is quite a bit of administrative information filtered to employees and not much payroll time allotted to review this. I had to be careful to ensure I wasn't "working off the clock" to read through everything. More realistic balance between administration and payroll would be helpful and encouraging.

376 Other Employee Reviews for Hallmark (View Most Recent)

Designer

I worked at Hallmark

Pros

Hallmark has a great working environment, nice people, good facilities and special events that care about employees and their family. It was good to work at Hallmark. Also, Kansas city offers many fun activities to do.

Cons

Somewhat old fashioned. They tried to expand their business not only for cards but also many other things. However, they seems to need innovation.

Separated working system could be one that need to be improved.

It has been a great experience overall

I have been working at Hallmark

Pros

I work with awesome people and the management where I work is 98% awesome. They care enough

Cons

Sometimes over the years there are times when it was difficult to work well with others who had a different agenda and used their position to make some people miserable

The changes that have been made at the site I work at have overall positioned the site for growth

There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark