Hallmark

There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark

Territory Assistant

Former Employee - Territory Assistant in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Territory Assistant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Hallmark part-time (more than an year)

Pros

This was my most favorite job ever. Lots a good stress. Great Territory Manager! I liked working with the Retail Merchandisers and other Territory Assistants in my area. They were all hard working people who would come together to execute huge store rebuilds. I also enjoyed the flexibility this job offered my schedule. Perks were you could take time off whenever you wanted and have someone cover your territory.

Cons

Compensation is not wonderful so there was always a challenge attracting top talent and then keeping them. You were required to work the day before and after most greeting card holidays.

There is quite a bit of administrative information filtered to employees and not much payroll time allotted to review this. I had to be careful to ensure I wasn't "working off the clock" to read through everything. More realistic balance between administration and payroll would be helpful and encouraging.

392 Other Employee Reviews for Hallmark (View Most Recent)

negative experience due to unprofessionalism displayed by TA. playing favorites.

Former Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Albuquerque, NM
    Former Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Hallmark part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The flexibility of hours and establishing a positive relationship with store employees.

Cons

low pay for work Borderline nepotism practiced by TA hiring distant relatives, ie, sister in law and daughter of sister in law. Told by TA that friends of current RM's would not be considered for hire, but what is the difference?

Treat your employees equally,take into account how hard they work and pay accordingly. Emails are repetitive with one new topic. Just add new topics without repeating what has already been sent.

great place to work

Current Employee - DESIGNER III in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - DESIGNER III in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Hallmark full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

flexibility allowed in work schedules, but varies per your manager

Cons

Very conservative and old school office

Consider diversity on leadership