Hallmark

www.hallmark.com

Territory Assistant

Territory Assistant (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsThis was my most favorite job ever. Lots a good stress. Great Territory Manager! I liked working with the Retail Merchandisers and other Territory Assistants in my area. They were all hard working people who would come together to execute huge store rebuilds. I also enjoyed the flexibility this job offered my schedule. Perks were you could take time off whenever you wanted and have someone cover your territory.

ConsCompensation is not wonderful so there was always a challenge attracting top talent and then keeping them. You were required to work the day before and after most greeting card holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is quite a bit of administrative information filtered to employees and not much payroll time allotted to review this. I had to be careful to ensure I wasn't "working off the clock" to read through everything. More realistic balance between administration and payroll would be helpful and encouraging.

It has been a great experience overall

I have been working at Hallmark

Pros: I work with awesome people and the management where… Cons: Sometimes over the years there are times when it was difficult to work well with… Advice to Senior Management: The changes that have been made at the site I… More

Designer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hallmark

Pros: Hallmark has a great working environment, nice people, good facilities and special events that care about employees and… Cons: Somewhat old fashioned. They tried to expand their business not only for… Advice to Senior Management: Separated working system could be one that need to be… More
There are newer reviews on Hallmark.

Worked for Hallmark? Contribute to the Community!