Hallmark Rehabilitation

www.hallmarkrehab.com

A good company with a proactive & ethical core value system

Therapist (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsAlthough each worksite experience may vary somewhat based on the skills & experience of the DOR, the company core values are being extraordinary, doing the right thing, loving what you do, and making a difference. While recent CMS changes (Oct 2010 & Oct 2011) have drastically reduced reimbursment in SNF settings to rehab providers, Hallmark stands out as one of a few rehab companies who hasn't slashed salaries or employee wages. Instead of increasing productivity expectations they have tried to roll out additonal technology to make things more efficient. I like that I'm not ever asked to do anything unethical - and I've been pleased by all the clinical resources I have to make sure I'm the best therapist I can be.

ConsIn comparison to other industries our medical benefits seem to be a higher cost. But when I compare to what other therapists are having to pay for medical benefits it really isn't much different. IT connectivity has been a problem - probably due to rolling out so much all at once, but seems to be getting gradually better.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider changing IT providers if you have to in order to get all the connectivity issues fixed. Tell ROX to hurry up with the iPad app so we can have iPads. :-)

Good company if you are experienced.

Physical Therapist (Current Employee) Concord, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation

Pros: Decent benefits, good time off. You don't have to work weekends if… Cons: Poor communication, they treat the traveling therapists better than the staff therapists. Poor orientation and initiation into the company. Seems disorganized and they… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your staff therapists like you would actually like them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation

Pros: Have very good training for employees. Cons: The productivity for you caseload is high. More
There are newer reviews on Hallmark Rehabilitation.

Worked for Hallmark Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!