Hallmark Rehabilitation

www.hallmarkrehab.com
  www.hallmarkrehab.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark Rehabilitation

A good company with a proactive & ethical core value system

Current Employee - Therapist in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Therapist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Although each worksite experience may vary somewhat based on the skills & experience of the DOR, the company core values are being extraordinary, doing the right thing, loving what you do, and making a difference. While recent CMS changes (Oct 2010 & Oct 2011) have drastically reduced reimbursment in SNF settings to rehab providers, Hallmark stands out as one of a few rehab companies who hasn't slashed salaries or employee wages. Instead of increasing productivity expectations they have tried to roll out additonal technology to make things more efficient. I like that I'm not ever asked to do anything unethical - and I've been pleased by all the clinical resources I have to make sure I'm the best therapist I can be.

Cons

In comparison to other industries our medical benefits seem to be a higher cost. But when I compare to what other therapists are having to pay for medical benefits it really isn't much different. IT connectivity has been a problem - probably due to rolling out so much all at once, but seems to be getting gradually better.

Consider changing IT providers if you have to in order to get all the connectivity issues fixed. Tell ROX to hurry up with the iPad app so we can have iPads. :-)

27 Other Employee Reviews for Hallmark Rehabilitation (View Most Recent)

Good company if you are experienced.

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Concord, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation

Pros

Decent benefits, good time off. You don't have to work weekends if you don't want to. Good training from individuals that come once in a while.

Cons

Poor communication, they treat the traveling therapists better than the staff therapists. Poor orientation and initiation into the company. Seems disorganized and they can't seem to retain staff at all. Been with the company a few months and already know of 4-5 people who have quit in that time just in our area.

Treat your staff therapists like you would actually like them to stay with the company and not leave after 6 months.

Great Company

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation

Pros

Have very good training for employees.

Cons

The productivity for you caseload is high.

There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark Rehabilitation