Hallmark Rehabilitation

There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark Rehabilitation

Great People in this Company

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed all of the employees of this company. I feel they are one of the more ethical companies in the area.

Cons

Benefits could be better for full time/part time employees

23 Other Employee Reviews for Hallmark Rehabilitation (View Most Recent)

Just a fraud lawsuit away from being brought to their knees

Current Employee - Physical Therapist  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

competitive salary for geographic region

Cons

poor senior leadership team with unrealistic and unsustainable business model. Everything is budget driven, versus patient driven. Overextended and decentralized company with poor control over non owned contract facilities. Medicare changes upcoming will likely drive this stock price down so low that the company will be forced to file chapter 11 or be acquired by a competitor. Beware of puechasing stock in this fiasco.

Have business people run the company instead of old therapists that haven't practiced in ages.

Hallmark Rehab: 5 Years Seniority Means Nothing

Current Employee - OT/L  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - OT/L in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Hallmark Rehabilitation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

good people to know and work with in our department

Cons

It's all about the productivity. Inappropriate patients and those that don't want therapy are still kept on to maximize reinbursement money. Registered therapists usually have no say in whether to discharge a patient.
     Hours of seasoned staff are being cut to give new-hires and those on work Visa full-time. Senior staff have to cut their hours or flex to another facility; those on work Visa are protected because their contract guarantees them full time hours and only work at the one facility. Even though our facility has a low census, a full-time worker was hired, displacing a senior staff worker's hours. A per diem worker could have been used instead but we were told that wouldn't be "cost-efficient."

Take care of your loyal senior workers before they all leave for other companies

There are newer employer reviews for Hallmark Rehabilitation

Worked for Hallmark Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!