There are newer employer reviews for Halosys technologies

The people you work with is everything

Current Employee - Product Manager/UI Designer  in  Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Product Manager/UI Designer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Halosys technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work with smart people and the small team makes you feel like family. The product team is filled with highly technical people with great advisors. Great growth perspective. People are very nice around here and that is what it is important to have a good work life balance. Flexible working arrangement and work-from-home can be discussed.

Cons

There is also offshore branch and it is hard to work with them sometimes. The team is small so sometimes, wearing multiple hats can get a bit stressful (no worry, we all go out every other week on Friday to dissolve the stress)

Keep focus on the products that are important to the company's success and Halosys will go far.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Halosys technologies (View Most Recent)

Interesting, fun and positive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Halosys technologies

Pros

Halosys is focusing on the new media technologies and solutions to leverage the power of mobile in Enterprise and consumer. Great work culture with a strong bond and respect for each other.

Cons

Halosys offering are struggling with bigger giants in the industry and hence the work can be very challenging and exhausting.

More Parties needed

Good experience to work with

Current Employee - Developer  in  Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Developer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Halosys technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Halosys is a product company focusing on new age Enterprise Mobility, I am proud to be associated with such kind of forward looking company. It’s a high voltage silicon valley startup, every single person in this organization works aggressively and in a very fast paced environment. So no place for mediocre and average engineers. This company gave a big boost to my technical and leadership skills.

Cons

Complex problems sometimes raise challenges which becomes daunting at times. But anyways part of the game.

Get us more complex ideas to build great products and solutions using cutting edge technologies.

There are newer employer reviews for Halosys technologies

Worked for Halosys technologies? Contribute to the Community!