Hamilton Company
www.hamiltoncompany.com Reno, NV 150 to 499 Employees

The Power of ONE MAN at the Hamilton Company

Operations/Logistics Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hamilton Company full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe owner of this company is run by a very intelligent, kind, generous man. Mr. Hamilton runs this company in a very financially sound way. He believes in work life balance. Very family oriented with outstanding job stability. If you perform well and want stability this is the place to come. Employees really feel like they make a difference here. Steve Hamilton started this company with his father over 50 years ago. His enthusiasm and commitment are contagious. Our continuous growth is due to the strength and commitment of this one great man! Mr. Hamilton's longterm legacy will be the commitment he has to his employees. He is respected amongst all!

ConsWe are an industry leader in design and manufacturing of liquid handling. Over the years our success hasn't always sat well with others. We have had people leave the company in frustration because they could not handle the rapid growth. Growing pains are sometimes felt deep. They latter looked back at our success year after year and wish that they hadn't left. They lash out and critize the company. We are sorry that they didn't stick it out, in all successful people there are some key attributes.....self confident, positive person, outstanding performer, dynamic communicator, interpersonally competent! They didn't seem to have these attributes. If they want to run with the stallions at Hamilton they must have these key attributes! We only hire the best!

Advice to Senior ManagementStick with it, it will only get better!!!

Disappointing in the end....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hamilton Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: At one point in time the company seemed to be like a large family, and was happy to take care of it's employees. It… Cons: Have worked there for 15+ years I noticed a lack of loyalty towards long term employees. Many employees who had been there for 20+ years… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is key. Talk to your employees. Help them. Don't allow… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company just did not care for the environment

Engineer (Former Employee)
Reno, NV

I worked at Hamilton Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Stable, very professional. Very dry. Cons: People are assets, you are there to work not to… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing. It just did not fit me. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hamilton Company.

Worked for Hamilton Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hamilton Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hamilton Company CEO Steven Hamilton. All reviews posted anonymously by Hamilton Company employees.