There are newer employer reviews for Hamilton Company

The Power of ONE MAN at the Hamilton Company

Current Employee - Operations/Logistics Manager in Reno, NV
Current Employee - Operations/Logistics Manager in Reno, NV

I have been working at Hamilton Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The owner of this company is run by a very intelligent, kind, generous man. Mr. Hamilton runs this company in a very financially sound way. He believes in work life balance. Very family oriented with outstanding job stability. If you perform well and want stability this is the place to come. Employees really feel like they make a difference here. Steve Hamilton started this company with his father over 50 years ago. His enthusiasm and commitment are contagious. Our continuous growth is due to the strength and commitment of this one great man! Mr. Hamilton's longterm legacy will be the commitment he has to his employees. He is respected amongst all!

Cons

We are an industry leader in design and manufacturing of liquid handling. Over the years our success hasn't always sat well with others. We have had people leave the company in frustration because they could not handle the rapid growth. Growing pains are sometimes felt deep. They latter looked back at our success year after year and wish that they hadn't left. They lash out and critize the company. We are sorry that they didn't stick it out, in all successful people there are some key attributes.....self confident, positive person, outstanding performer, dynamic communicator, interpersonally competent! They didn't seem to have these attributes. If they want to run with the stallions at Hamilton they must have these key attributes! We only hire the best!

Stick with it, it will only get better!!!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Hamilton Company (View Most Recent)

Good company just did not care for the environment

Former Employee - Engineer in Reno, NV
    Former Employee - Engineer in Reno, NV

I worked at Hamilton Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Stable, very professional. Very dry.

Cons

People are assets, you are there to work not to have fun. In on time get out on time.

Nothing. It just did not fit me.

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I have been working at Hamilton Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked at Hamilton Company for over 15 years and I love my job. The opportunity for growth is available based on performance and aptitude. The people working at Hamilton are dedicated and committed to producing quality products, and meeting our customer's requirements and expectations. Management recognizes individuals personally and company wide for performance and length of service. Great company, great place to work.

Cons

Increase production capacity to meet required ship dates.

Improve communication to all departments.

There are newer employer reviews for Hamilton Company