Hamilton Sundstrand
www.hamiltonsundstrandcorp.com Windsor Locks, CT 5000+ Employees

Great company drove into the ground

Repair Admin (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

Prosgood benefits, good location, good operating system

ConsNo loyalty or respect what so ever to seasoned workforce due to constant management turnover the past 5 years. They broke spirited horses and lost site of the customer. They can blame the union all they want but it was corporate infiltration and the once size fits all attitude that brought down a good company and outsourced our jobs to Poland. Shame on you!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementToo late - You can't see the forest for the trees. The majority of seasoned employees are leaving and the ones that are there are counting days until retirement. You blew it. Customers are not happy and your reputation is in the tank. Thanks for screwing up yet another american company. Good luck Poland.

Worst Company I ever worked for.

Certified Specialist (Former Employee)
    Rockford, IL

I worked at Hamilton Sundstrand

Pros: Made a good hourly wage, co-workers were great. Best manufacturing facility… Cons: Management lied to employees, experianced being lock out as a union employee. Sundstrand was great… Advice to Senior Management: Just be honest and real, as you now know Americans… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it's a job

Design Engineer (Current Employee)
    Windsor Locks, CT

I have been working at Hamilton Sundstrand

Pros: Pays well, great co-workers, I can finally see sunlight Cons: Very little vacation time even after 5 years More
There are newer reviews on Hamilton Sundstrand.

Worked for Hamilton Sundstrand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hamilton Sundstrand reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hamilton Sundstrand CEO Alain M. Bellemare. All reviews posted anonymously by Hamilton Sundstrand employees.