Hamilton Sundstrand
www.hamiltonsundstrandcorp.com Windsor Locks, CT 5000+ Employees

A great place to work with lots of opportunity.

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hamilton Sundstrand full-time for more than 8 years

ProsA broad multifunctional organization with lots of opportunity to change jobs and keep learning without moving cities. Generally positive culture with many smart, fun people who care passionately about their work.

ConsThe organization is highly stressed to "meet the numbers" and manage new programs. The structure can be very top down and place unrealistic demands on processes or individuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust us more. We care as much as you do and are working really hard. Believe it or not, we actually know what we're doing most of the time. And, please, take a vacation. It will do us all good to have you a little more relaxed, more creative, and less reactive.

Good engineers, too much upper management, horrible work-life balance.

Structural Dynamics Engineer (Current Employee)
Rockford, IL

I have been working at Hamilton Sundstrand full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -all engineers are good and very nice people -lots of cutting… Cons: -lots of middle management -too little personell -bad work-life balance -low salaries unless… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee)
Windsor Locks, CT

I have been working at Hamilton Sundstrand full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: global travel, career advancement with hard work Cons: offices are outdated and need more offices with doors Advice to Senior Management: Engage more in your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hamilton Sundstrand.

Worked for Hamilton Sundstrand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hamilton Sundstrand reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hamilton Sundstrand CEO Alain M. Bellemare. All reviews posted anonymously by Hamilton Sundstrand employees.