Hamilton Sundstrand

www.hamiltonsundstrandcorp.com

Full of opportunity.

Program Manager (Current Employee)

ProsSmart people, interesting products, lots of challenges and opportunities for growth. The physical facilities are comfortable. The company has a pretty decent level of social responsibility given its position in the military industrial complex.

ConsThere is, perhaps, a bit too much of a short term focus on meeting annual metrics. The organization as a whole is under a lot of pressure to do more with less. It can sometime feel difficult to execute work one can be proud of when all of our plates are so full.

Advice to Senior ManagementSay thank you a whole lot more. Show that your respect with words and actions. Just remember we are all on the same page and are working toward the same goals.

Hamilton Sundstrand is no longer an employer of choice

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hamilton Sundstrand

Pros: Medicial, dental and education benefits are very good. The non… Cons: Management at all levels from mid to top is incompetent and have a sense of power entitlement. Union workers have been treated poorly… Advice to Senior Management: You can't apply leadership decisions based on what worked in the automotive industry or a sister division like Pratt because that are not the same.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not exactly what I expected going into it..

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hamilton Sundstrand

Pros: Benefits available to all employees Cons: Dealing with politics and not many opportunities to advance More
There are newer reviews on Hamilton Sundstrand.

Worked for Hamilton Sundstrand? Contribute to the Community!