Hampton Inn
www.hampton-inn.com 50 to 149 Employees

It was a great place to discover what kind of employee you are.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hampton Inn

ProsIn hospitality, you get to experience different challenges such as multi-tasking and being able to serve people, ensuring that they are satisfied.

ConsWorking at any hotel demands trust in employees. Everyone is entitled to their own responsibility. If one does not show up to work, it greatly affects the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership was great where I worked at. I had some flaws but the leadership at the present time allowed me to grow and develop into an effective employee.

It's a great place to work.

I have been working at Hampton Inn

Pros: It is very rewarding to be able to help a guest with… Cons: The downsides to working here are about the same as they would be working anywhere… Advice to Senior Management: Treating your workers as well as you do your guests will go a long way. I'm very satisfied with my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Eh, it was a job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hampton Inn

Pros: The suit coat is kind of nice. Lot's of time… Cons: A bit more strict than some comparable night audit jobs. No chairs… Advice to Senior Management: Stop half heartily trying to be a classier hotel. Either do it… More

There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hampton Inn CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Inn employees.