Hampton Inn

www.hampton-inn.com

Hampton Inn, Night Audit, hardly a paycheck

Night Audit (Current Employee) Gaffney, SC

ProsThe job itself isn't very demanding. It's simple and as long as you are a "people person" you won't have trouble relating to guests.

ConsManagement is only concerned with increasing their profits. Lots of bickering going on between departments. Buildings don't receive the maintenance they should. Pay raises are non existent and the pay check is a joke unless you're the manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your property managers. Most are not very friendly at all. Only concerned with their bottom dollar. Managers also fight and complain about other managers in the region.

Also, it's ridiculous for someone working the Night shift to be making the same as those who work during the daytime. Not to mention $8.00 an hour is impossible to survive on in this recession.

Very professional staff, well maintained property

Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) Bremen, GA

I have been working at Hampton Inn part-time for more than a year

Pros: The management of this location seems to really have their heart in… Cons: More breakfast options. Rental for the conference room pricey… Advice to Senior Management: Mix it up on breakfast, lower the rent on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Pocatello, ID

I worked at Hampton Inn

Pros: Good management. Good product. A nice, clean, and affordable stay… Cons: Not a lot of growth potential Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!