Hampton Inn
www.hampton-inn.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Friendly, customer service centric atmosphere.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
Louisville, CO

ProsImmediately upon joining the Hampton Inn team, I was greeted by enthusiasm and smiles all around. Everyone works together very well. I was trained thoroughly, with programs and shadowing someone during each shift (save Night Audit) so by the time I worked alone, I knew the ropes well. Pretty good medical and dental benefits. Great opportunities to move up in the Stonebridge company among the hotels and transfer to other cities.

ConsThe hotel is on the smaller side, so our staff is small too. This means it is very difficult to get days off (think holidays). It also makes it very difficult to move up within the hotel.

Advice to Senior Managementnone at this time.

Good for the short term

Hampton Inn and Suites - Front Desk Staff (Current Employee)
    Lufkin, TX

I have been working at Hampton Inn part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly work environment Flexible hours Relaxed environment Cons: Customers thing they are a celebrity because they are a… Advice to Senior Management: Allow your managers to call the shots Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome Place to work

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
    Dover, DE

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great location, enjoy working each day, guests are great, and… Cons: I currently do not have any cons about hampton inn Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hampton Inn CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Inn employees.