Hampton Inn
www.hampton-inn.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Very horrible top down management!

Night Auditor (Current Employee)

ProsMeeting friendly people and vocational experience.

ConsNot a gainful source of income, no pay raises, local managers pretty much run the hotels like tyrants, no time off because of poor management, high turn over rate because of hostile work environment, Head of Company (Imperial Investments) seems to only be concerned with their profits and hotel properties and reputations are giving way in light of their greed.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up. Don't bring your personal issues to work, don't allow managers to stay in rooms on the property, hold property managers accountable for their actions/inaction.

it is a fun place to work

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time

Pros: you get to meet all sorts of people the shifts… Cons: nothing its the same thing day in and day out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great job

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly staff, laid back environment Cons: low pay, can't really go anywhere in the career. Advice to Senior Management: Needs to not micro manage Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hampton Inn CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Inn employees.