Hampton Inn
www.hampton-inn.com 50 to 149 Employees

Getting my foot in the door of the hospitality industry!

Guest Service Agent (Former Employee)
Van Buren, AR

I worked at Hampton Inn full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat franchise brand hote with great qualityl; a part of Hilton Worldwide chain of hotels, great employee and family travel discounts

ConsFranchise hotels are owned and operated individually, so if your interest is to work at the corporate level for Hilton Worldwide it is important that you reach out and make those connections. There may or may not be opportunities for advancement depending on the operations of the hotel at the local level. All scores will be based on Hampton Inn as a corporate brand of Hilton Worldwide.

Advice to Senior ManagementHampton Inn is a wonderful brand at its core and operations from the corporate level. I don't necessarily feel that all franchise owners want to foster the "Hamptonality" atmosphere and look to cut corners to save money.

Extremely good franchise. Be wary of the ownership.

General Manager (Former Employee)
Brevard, NC

I worked at Hampton Inn full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Employee Discounts are unbelievable! Promotability is certain, with travel opportunities everywhere! Career paths… Cons: Depending on the owner, the pay is low for the work involved. Health benefits are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the owners consistent with the Hampton mission! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hampton Inn rocks.

Housekeeper (Current Employee)
Greensburg, IN

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people are great to work with. It is like… Cons: I don't have any cons. I love working at Hampton… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hampton Inn CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Inn employees.