Hampton Inn
www.hampton-inn.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Stay out of drama surrounding staff towards management

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee)
Muncie, IN

ProsGave good experience with corporate customer service and taking accountability for actions. Held a lot of responsibilities.

ConsToo bureaucratic and was under paid for the responsibilities asked of me. During second shift I would manage the whole hotel by myself and received only minimum wage and we also were the most expensive hotel in the area.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you raise employee wages or at least have some company events to promote loyalty in the company. Most employees talked very negatively about management which led to a negative vibe in the hotel, which makes for an uncomfortable experience for guests.

Very Poor upper Management!

Housekeeping (Current Employee)
    Watertown, SD

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time

Pros: Hilton Discount. Great coworkers. Could be great with the right… Cons: Poor General Manager! No Benefits! Low pay! Advice to Senior Management: Start treating your staff better and start leading by good example! You are not running this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good college job

Night Auditor (Former Employee)
    Ukiah, CA

I worked at Hampton Inn part-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome manager, supportive staff. Schedule is very flexible and allows… Cons: 2nd and 3rd shift you are on your own for… More
There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hampton Inn CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Inn employees.