Hampton Inn
www.hampton-inn.com 50 to 149 Employees

Looks like a great place to work from the outside.

Kinston, NC

I have been working at Hampton Inn

ProsSome the pros of working for Hampton Inn is the ability to receive discounted rates rooms. You receive some benefits if you are a full-time employee.

ConsSome of the cons of working for Hampton Inn is there is not any employee advancement; Poor communication between management and staff and this translate into poor customer services; dissatisfaction of most employees; Poor employee moral.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove employee moral and management and employee communication.

Not a good place to work

Guest Service Representative (Former Employee)
Saint Augustine, FL

I worked at Hampton Inn

Pros: I'm sure other Hampton Inns are great places to work.… Cons: It was the company I worked for. They had no employee moral or respect. The pay was low due to a 10% pay cut, which… Advice to Senior Management: Care more. That's all. All's you have to say is I want to help make this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Senior Mgmnt needs trained

Sal; Es Marketing (Former Employee)
Deadwood, SD

I worked at Hampton Inn

Pros: benefits of brand, in-house benefits for management, easy hotel to… Cons: poor communication with upper mgmnt, no training, no job performance reviews, no… Advice to Senior Management: need job descriptions, allow for family time, communicate with employees through departmental meetings. Give employees incentives,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hampton Inn CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Inn employees.