Anonymous, currently in Milpitas, CA

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Hana Innosys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hana Micron is a great company to work for because they are a company with great potential!
In my opinion, their vision is heading in the right direction.
Currently, I feel like my work is contributing to acheiving my short term goals and the long term goals of the company.
I sense the company is infused with a new outlook and it's up to management to lead the workers here in the right direction.
Since the company is on the smaller side, 20-30 employees, I feel like the interaction here is more family-like and it makes it a comfortable atmosphere.
Coming from a company that had over 200 employees at my previous job, it was too hard to have a good working relationship with other people outside my department.
I'm looking forward to working here for years to come, and I hope our company will continue to grow to my expectations.

Cons

Before I first started here, I saw the other reviews on glassdoor.com and I was reluctant to switch jobs. I saw the reviews complaining about the upper management and how they lack leadership and vision. Also, the incompetence worried me and the direction the company was heading. But after here for an year, I'm confident that they will be change. It feels like it can only get better from this point moving forward.

Senior management here has some issues with how they handle, treat, and interact with their workers. It's a fact that some of the senior managers here lack good leadership. However, there are a couple managers here that know what they are doing. If the managers who lack leadership could follow the example of the managers with good leadership, it will get better.
I hope that some of the managers here will lead by example, and encourage their workers with a positive attitude. Sometimes hearing other workers and how they get mistreated, reveals the lack of management skills by some of the senior managers. The most efficient way to get the best work out of people is to be optimistic. Hopefully they will realize this and lead the company in the right, positive direction.