Hanesbrands
www.hanesbrands.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

So many mngmnt changes and people quitting and being understaffed...

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Kittery, ME

ProsWhen you first get hired you get clothes to pick out and wear to work. After that in the spring and fall you get another allowance of clothing.

ConsYou are hired to work under 28 hrs but they are so understaffed that you end up working over 40,after 2 years no raises. The DM is very rude and biased.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe store needs to get some management in that can actually manage a store. I have been through 3 and have no more patience to wait any longer.

going overseas

Knitting Machine Technician (Former Employee)
    Mount Airy, NC

I worked at Hanesbrands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: days off, pays was ok, Cons: favortisism, no advancement, headed overseas Advice to Senior Management: none No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good company to work for

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Hanesbrands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun brands to work on, summer hours (every friday off)… Cons: Promotions/pay not based on talent, more based on good ole boy network. Employees who do little in actual work… Advice to Senior Management: Stop promotions based on nepotism/other agendas and reward the employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hanesbrands.

Worked for Hanesbrands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hanesbrands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hanesbrands CEO Rich Noll. All reviews posted anonymously by Hanesbrands employees.