Hanger

www.hanger.com

STAY AWAY from working at Hanger

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsTeam, co-workers, and free coffee (but you pay back in the excessive hours that are forced on you)

ConsCertain management are not competent with loud talk and no actions. They are running this company to the ground. They expect you to work constantly and their vision is work first, and everything else second...even family.

A few directors need to be evaluated and replaced so the company will head in the right direction. They are wasting company's and investors money because of poor planning and decisions. If they don't know something, they pretend to know it.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome needs to resign or fired so employees' moral will increase and correct decisions can be made to better the company.

The employees don't need their hand to be held and led in the wrong direction because egos are high. Listen to your employees and understand how things should be done rather than "try" to use large vocabulary and don't even know what the words mean.

The CEO is great but he needs to regulate and clean house.

very disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Hanger full-time

Pros: some of the best people i have worked with however they… Cons: No career opportunities, nepotism, incompetent management, no interest to move… Advice to Senior Management: wake up or the best people will (and are) leave. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CPO

CPO (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Hanger full-time for more than a year

Pros: Helping people move on with their lives after limb loss… Cons: Often on 24 hour call. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hanger.

Worked for Hanger? Contribute to the Community!