Hanger
www.hanger.com Austin, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Poor Corporate Managment Staff

Corporate Office (Current Employee)

ProsGood Benefits
Coworkers are generally friendly

ConsPoor managment staff
Unreasonable expectations
Deceitful ladder climbers
Little room for advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should be provided with training on how to deal with employees and how to treat them with respect in the way they communicate with them - verbally and electronically.
Clear direction should be given for tasks because ambiguous requests are subject to interpretation and thus cannot be deemed "wrong" when not completed the way management wants them to be done.
Managers should be counseled on setting realistic timelines and goals.
The executive managment staff here micromanages their employees to the point of suffocation.

discouraging and disappointment

Austin, TX

I have been working at Hanger full-time for less than a year

Pros: easy work environment, people (directors, management) leave you alone (just… Cons: no room for advancement, benefits such as health benefits cost 2x a company their size...family benefits cost between $300-$350 per pay period. ridiculous. some managers… Advice to Senior Management: certain people need more training. your workers can do a better job than you and can do it more efficiently. maybe read a book on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Blah

Staff Accountant (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Hanger full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work was easy and stressless. Cons: Horrible managers. Benefits are not on par with other companies. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hanger.

Worked for Hanger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hanger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hanger CEO Vinit K. Asar. All reviews posted anonymously by Hanger employees.