Hanjin Shipping

oucompany

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Hanjin Shipping full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you work hard, you will be rewarded with great bonuses and salary increases.

ConsHanjin is structured by hierarchy. Don't be surprised if upper management doesn't listen to new ideas from lower level employees. You would need to bring it to your manager, and your manager would need to take it to their manager, and so forth in order to possibly implement a new idea.

A decent job. Low pay, no room for growth but good benefits.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Hanjin Shipping full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Medical/Dental/Vision are the best I have ever seen. Good work/life balance.… Cons: The pay is low. If you have a college degree you will not be paid a competitive salary. No raises for the past three years,… Advice to Senior Management: Create a unified vision for the company, and get everyone onboard. Stop talent leaving Hanjin to go to the competition by raising salary to competitive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good benefits, poor salary

Traffic Analyst (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Hanjin Shipping full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent paid benefits, relaxed work environment Cons: Poor starting salary, little room for advancement More

There are newer reviews on Hanjin Shipping.

Worked for Hanjin Shipping? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hanjin Shipping reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hanjin Shipping CEO Kim Young-Min. All reviews posted anonymously by Hanjin Shipping employees.