Hanover Insurance Company
www.hanover.com Worcester, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Strong company, progressive thining, fast-faced

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Worcester, MA

I have been working at Hanover Insurance Company full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat opportunity to get exposure and shine in a mid-sized organization. Exposure to C-Level executives as well as Business Unit leaders. Fast paced, changing environment. Collaborative work environment, team approach to achieving company results.

ConsNothing to speak of. Employees must take control of their career, and not expect the organization to do it for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in technology across the organization.

Best company I've ever worked for!

Claims Adjuster (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hanover Insurance Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great management. Great upper management. Open door policy. Everyone works as a team and management doesn't micromanage because they trust they've hired competant employees The gym,… Cons: Workload during busy season becomes grueling. Advice to Senior Management: Management for claims is beyond great! Keep it up. No… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great!

Commercial Lines Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hanover Insurance Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people working in a great environment. Cons: Difficult to move up from your starting position. More

There are newer reviews on Hanover Insurance Company.

Worked for Hanover Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hanover Insurance Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hanover Insurance Company CEO Marita Zuraitis. All reviews posted anonymously by Hanover Insurance Company employees.