Hantz Financial Services

www.hantzgroup.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Hantz Financial Services

100% committed to your career success.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Ann Arbor, MI
Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Hantz Financial Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I started here as a college grad 9 years ago, this month. They took my lack of experience and turned it into the best career experience anyone could ask for. Training comes from all angles...management, experienced associates, coworkers in other lines of business, product companies. I've seen countless examples of people who've taken their income above $150,000 per year, once they get their client base established.

When I interviewed, they did tell me it would take a lot of work to get my client base built. The hours referenced are to insure you have time to learn the many facets of the business to be successful. Veteran advisor and associates here work with great flexibility because the career allows for it, once your client base is built. No other company I interviewed with showed as much commitment to training and comprehensive integrated knowledge around what needs to happen to take care of the client's financial needs and concerns. I could not imagine working anywhere else, and if I had to build my career on this industry, again, I wouldn't take the risk with another company.

Even though my full time job is working with clients as a planner, I've had the opportunity to build and integrate new technology into our client service model. Very few places allow the field advisor to influence the work that is presented to clients.

Cons

If you are looking for a job and not a career, this is not the place for you. The clients and the work is both interesting and very rewarding, but you have to dedicate enough commitment in the beginning (3-5years) to build your client base.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Nice to see a Financial Services Company where Women Thrive!! Not the industry norm.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Okemos, MI
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Okemos, MI

I have been working at Hantz Financial Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

1. The company continues to grow in Michigan, where so many others have struggled, or left. 2. Complete control of your calendar, once your practice is established. - Nice for Family

Cons

1. The rate of growth causes some departments to be under staffed. 2. Because we grow my word of mouth, most people dont know what we do, or who we are until they come in to meet us.

Advice to Management

Don't Keep our Success Story such a secret, Advertise, or provide more promotional material for us to use with prospetive cleints.

Employees are unappreciated.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Southfield, MI

I worked at Hantz Financial Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company's growth offers advancement. Great training for Financial Planners.

Cons

Benefits and salary. Some departments viewed more valuable than others, hence, employees treatment is reflected.

Advice to Management

Revamp benefit structure,hire qualified people and acknowledge success in all.