Harbor Freight Tools
www.harborfreight.com Calabasas, CA 5000+ Employees

Dynamic, fast growing company!

Calabasas, CA

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company has doubled in size since I started and is expected to be a $7+ B organization in the next 5 years. Opportunity to help "build" the company. Great bonuses if you perform. Work with very smart people looking to make an impact!

ConsNot always a great work/life balance! Systems are not what they should/need to be for a company of this size. Still fairly high turnover but has improved drastically and the owner and executive team are very focused on continued improvement.

Works well with my kind of lifestyle

Retail Clerk (Current Employee)
Turnersville, NJ

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools part-time for less than a year

Pros: Customers love the store they shop at. Management is good.… Cons: Full time only offered to management. Country music is the… Advice to Senior Management: Make part time hours to the fullest (20 per week) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company! - Not so awesome pay.

Cashier (Former Employee)
Brockton, MA

I worked at Harbor Freight Tools part-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a great company to work for, they have medium to high expectations of their employees and are growing; opening new positions for… Cons: They don't pay all that spectacular and entry level positions… Advice to Senior Management: Management at the store I worked in was fantastic. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Harbor Freight Tools.

Worked for Harbor Freight Tools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harbor Freight Tools reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harbor Freight Tools CEO Eric Smidt . All reviews posted anonymously by Harbor Freight Tools employees.