There are newer employer reviews for Harbor Freight Tools

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing work environment! A job that really rewards hard work and dedication. I have worked here for 3 years and been promoted twice. Great benifits, amazing paid time off program and all the people I've worked with, upper management in particular are great poeple and employees. If your looking for a job with unbelievable growth potential, Harbor Freight is the place to work.

Cons

None I can think of.

Keep developing, encouraging and thanking your employees.

reviews filtered by

Flexible hours, good PT job.

Current Employee - Cashier in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Cashier in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours for students and people who want a 2nd job. Shifts go by quickly. Friendly, happy customers who like the store.

Cons

No real "cons" for me. You get out of a job what you put into it. This is good for me.

Your management are nice people who introduce themselves and acknowledge everyone in the store. I am referring specifically to the district and regional level staff. They actually talk to us. Well done.

District Manager

Current Employee - District Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Highly competitive work environment- Rapidly changing work environment with chance to impact change- Great people- Strong Leaders- Good Pay- Great Bonus- The future with this company is bright and this has been one of the most rewarding jobs i have ever had. Although pressure can be high the reward is even higher. Talent pool continuing to improve and company structure has shown stability over last 24 months. Compassionate and caring CEO! Great place to work!

Cons

Work Life Balance- Amount of work can get overwhelming at times- Improving rapidly!

Stick to our core priorities and sustain before moving to the next project. A lot of things at once causes confusion and lack of execution

There are newer employer reviews for Harbor Freight Tools