Harbor Freight Tools

www.harborfreight.com
  www.harborfreight.com
There are newer employer reviews for Harbor Freight Tools

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Operations Store Manager in Vancouver, WA
Current Employee - Operations Store Manager in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Growing and expanding, currently trying to grow training culture in store level. Great career opportunities for those who like performance based company

Cons

Training at the store level needs to have more support from upper management in regards of making it a focus in districts instead of making sure to hit the numbers on training percent more focus on follow up on the training.

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Jun 12, 2014HR Liason

We’re excited about the growth at Harbor Freight Tools, too!, We also appreciate your feedback about areas where we can improve. I'll pass your feedback along. Thank you!

349 Other Employee Reviews for Harbor Freight Tools (View Most Recent)

Looking to make an impact? Think Harbor Freight Tools!

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Harbor Freight is a great place if you are a person looking to make an impact. The company is growing like crazy adding 50+ stores a year, this gives the right person a great opportunity to showcase their talent among a very driven peer group.

Cons

With any company that is growing you are going to have "Growing Pains" Harbor Freight Tools is not without its own. The company is in the process of developing and rolling out new programs related to Freight Management, Pricing as well as many others, for the wrong person looking for a ultra stable work environment this may not be the right time for you. Those leaders looking to help grow a company will find it a very enjoyable setting.

The leadership at Harbor Freight Tools has never been better! They currently have what I consider to be highest quality management team that the company has ever had.

Exciting and rewarding

Current Employee - Didtrict Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Didtrict Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Exciting fast paced growing company with endless growth opportunities . Competetive performance based value driven culture with solid peer networking and a committed leadership team . continuosly improving business and associate development.

Cons

i do not have any at this time

Continue with the dedication to improving and deveolpment .

There are newer employer reviews for Harbor Freight Tools