Harbor Freight Tools

www.harborfreight.com

Looking to make an impact? Think Harbor Freight Tools!

District Manager (Current Employee)

ProsHarbor Freight is a great place if you are a person looking to make an impact. The company is growing like crazy adding 50+ stores a year, this gives the right person a great opportunity to showcase their talent among a very driven peer group.

ConsWith any company that is growing you are going to have "Growing Pains" Harbor Freight Tools is not without its own. The company is in the process of developing and rolling out new programs related to Freight Management, Pricing as well as many others, for the wrong person looking for a ultra stable work environment this may not be the right time for you. Those leaders looking to help grow a company will find it a very enjoyable setting.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership at Harbor Freight Tools has never been better! They currently have what I consider to be highest quality management team that the company has ever had.

Cashier

Cashier (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Harbor Freight Tools part-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly people, fun work environment, always fun things to see Cons: Not able to really move up in the company Advice to Senior Management: Nothing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting and rewarding

Didtrict Manager (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Exciting fast paced growing company with endless growth opportunities . Competetive performance based value driven culture… Cons: i do not have any at this time Advice to Senior Management: Continue with the dedication to improving and deveolpment . Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Harbor Freight Tools.

Worked for Harbor Freight Tools? Contribute to the Community!