Harbor Freight Tools

www.harborfreight.com

Exciting company to grow with!

Director (Current Employee) Calabasas, CA

ProsOffers interesting projects and new challenges which allows one to leverage all of their skills and KNOW they've added value at the end of the workday. Very satisfying. Ego is checked at the door and everyone has an equal seat at the table. Highly collaborative culture. Opportunities around every corner if you want to grow your career. Coworkers are friendly, and the executive team really cares deeply about their work family. Very strong Human Resources department staffed with a caring team of professionals.

ConsCollaboration can be challenging to folks that aren't used to it. No free rides here, everyone from the top down roll up their sleeves to get the work done.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working to instill corporate culture and values to all employees whether they are full time or part time. Continue hiring from within by recognizing potential.

GREAT PLACE TO WORK

District Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is excellent support from our Corporate Partners. Human Resources, Training, Store Operations, Recruiting & Staffing all work to ensure that the field organization… Cons: It is no place for rookies or low limit performers. The Company moves at a very rapid pace, and you must be able to… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for the visionary leadership! Eric Smidt, the CEO has a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Performance based culture, great growth opportunities for associates that deliver and become a part of HFT's growth

IT Leadership Team (Current Employee) Calabasas, CA

I have been working at Harbor Freight Tools full-time for more than a year

Pros: Performance based culture, great opportunities to contribute, flat organizational hierarchy provides great exposure to senior management and… Cons: Unique culture requires associates to understand it and become a part of it; processes are being defined, shaped and implemented continuously, but requires associates to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to stay transparent and communicative, staying on course to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Harbor Freight Tools.

Worked for Harbor Freight Tools? Contribute to the Community!