There are newer employer reviews for Hard Rock International

I have gotten more out of Hard Rock than I have put into it, and I've put in a lot, and you can't ask for more than that

I have been working at Hard Rock International

Pros

Hard Rock offers great benefits for a restaurant job. You get all of the flexibility a restaurant job should offer. You can be yourself.

Cons

Hard Rock is a CORPORATION, and it becomes more so all the time. Too often, Hard Rock puts indicators (surveys, reports, mystery shoppers) before the nuts and bolts of TAKING CARE OF GUESTS IN AN EXCELLENT MANNER.

Advice to Management

Focus on creating guests who want to come back.

reviews filtered by
  1. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino

Current Employee - Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Hard Rock International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Free Lunch and Parking. Good Benefits.

Cons

Low Pay with tons of work. Not many Career advancement opportunities.

2. This is the company that I want to retire with!!

Former Employee - Front Office Manager in Hollywood, FL
    Former Employee - Front Office Manager in Hollywood, FL

I worked at Hard Rock International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Something new everyday!! To me, this is exciting. To be part of an organization that creates life long memories, not only for it's patrons & guests, but also for their employees is what I miss most!! Even after being away for over 7 years, I still recommend SHRH to everyone for work opportunities.

Cons

I had none. But, if I have to mention one, it would have to be the "life-long" black-listing from being re-hired again!?!? As a manager there, I helped EVERYONE/EVERY DEPARTMENT when necessary and because I made 1 bad decision, I can never work there again for the rest of my life??? Over 7 years have passed and I am a firm believer of giving someone a second chance. Please consider.

Advice to Management

Please consider the non-rehire banning? At least enforce a 3-5 year non-rehire time frame.

There are newer employer reviews for Hard Rock International