Hard Rock International

www.hardrock.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Hard Rock International

I have gotten more out of Hard Rock than I have put into it, and I've put in a lot, and you can't ask for more than that

I have been working at Hard Rock International

Pros

Hard Rock offers great benefits for a restaurant job. You get all of the flexibility a restaurant job should offer. You can be yourself.

Cons

Hard Rock is a CORPORATION, and it becomes more so all the time. Too often, Hard Rock puts indicators (surveys, reports, mystery shoppers) before the nuts and bolts of TAKING CARE OF GUESTS IN AN EXCELLENT MANNER.

Focus on creating guests who want to come back.

208 Other Employee Reviews for Hard Rock International (View Most Recent)

This is the company that I want to retire with!!

Former Employee - Front Office Manager in Hollywood, FL
    Former Employee - Front Office Manager in Hollywood, FL

I worked at Hard Rock International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Something new everyday!! To me, this is exciting. To be part of an organization that creates life long memories, not only for it's patrons & guests, but also for their employees is what I miss most!! Even after being away for over 7 years, I still recommend SHRH to everyone for work opportunities.

Cons

I had none. But, if I have to mention one, it would have to be the "life-long" black-listing from being re-hired again!?!? As a manager there, I helped EVERYONE/EVERY DEPARTMENT when necessary and because I made 1 bad decision, I can never work there again for the rest of my life??? Over 7 years have passed and I am a firm believer of giving someone a second chance. Please consider.

Please consider the non-rehire banning? At least enforce a 3-5 year non-rehire time frame.

Great if you enjoy low salaries, long hours, fighting employees and incompetent directors

I worked at Hard Rock International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Free food and free benefits at the time I worked there.

Cons

The director of my department did nothing but walk around trying to cover his own rear end because he knew he was not really competent enough to be in a position so demanding. The employee relations issues run rampant there! I have never seen so many employees fights and arguments. It was an HR nightmare! Lots of cronyism. You are there to make a lot of money for the tribe and that's pretty much it. During the 2 years I was there I think about 10 employees actually died from health related issues working in a smoke infested, noisy atmosphere.

Pay your employees more for the nonsense they have to put up with.

There are newer employer reviews for Hard Rock International