Hardee's
www.hardees.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

It's okay

General Manager (Current Employee)
Springfield, MO

ProsIt's easy to learn and do. The positions are all-but self explanitory. If you just do the common sense things you'll be about as good as anyone they can find to hire.

ConsThe company has grown and is struggling to figure out how to operate well. Way behind the times in training, management practices, and store layout. The owner seems to really only care about customers view and afforable changes to improve that and overlooks all the broken equipment and frustrations for those actually working in the store.

Advice to Senior ManagementFace the reality, even when it's hard, and staff apporpriately on the district level. Too many stores per DM is lowering the effectiveness. Also, technology can help the overwhelming work load in stores if you'll just hire IT help and get it figured out for good. Make what you pay for work for you not against you.

Horrible and stressful

Cashier (Former Employee)
    Rogersville, MO

I worked at Hardee's full-time for less than a year

Pros: the customer service you get to provide if you are… Cons: Worst management ever and would ever recommend this place to… Advice to Senior Management: train your managers better and teach them how to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Grease, stress, and more grease

O'Fallon, MO

I have been working at Hardee's part-time for more than a year

Pros: I got free leftover breakfast food working that shift... Cons: 15 cents above minimum wage per hour, constantly understaffed, people quiting constantly. Overall a stressful situation. My store manager at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hardee's CEO Andrew F. Puzder. All reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees.