There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

Nice place to work!

Current Employee - General Manager
Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Hardee's

Pros

Our store is individually owned and the franchisees are fair and hard working.

Cons

The menu can not be changed except from the top down. We have had small suggestions from customers such as adding choc. milk to the menu. When we take initiative to add this we are reminded that we can only sell approved products.

none

110 Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's (View Most Recent)

If you are looking to grab some money than move on? Hardees is it.

Former Employee - Gmgr  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Gmgr in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Hardee's

Pros

good field management support. You are able to run operations with some flexibility. Depending on area management, you will get great support and great direction.

Cons

Poor management decisions from the very top. Gross tv commercials. Marketing not thought out. Reinventing the wheel. Not a people first business. A lot of wasted money in jobs that do not need to exsist. Poor support from corporate office. Ripping off customers for a .80 cent piece of meat. Poor quality of life, great if you want to live there for 65 hours a week. The company is grasping at straws to stay in business.

great person to work with.

A normal low pay job

Former Employee - Supervisor  in  Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Hardee's

Pros

lots of hours available to work, the basic tasks of work are very easy, the hours aren't too horrific like at McDonald's or Blockbuster, the store is closed on holidays unlike other places, managers can be very friendly and easy to get along with

Cons

rude and impatient customers, low pay, greasy environment, high temperature in the kitchen area, coworkers that don't care or very low intelligence, uniforms that you have to pay to have cleaned, not much room for promotion to satisfying job

if they really want to be fast casual and not fast food they should modify restaurants to mirror this change, i.e. get rid of drive thru lane

There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!