There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

work hard and long and get compensated fairly

Current Employee - District Manager
Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Hardee's

Pros

every day is different and challenging

Cons

long hours-work 6 to 7 days every week-your time off is not always quality due to situations that interupt your time that could have been prevented by proactive measures of subordinates

two days off per week would yield higher productiviy and boosted morale-plan better and more in advance instead of being so reactive-insure more timely communication based on real life situations-have others look at projects or assignments and how they relate to operations or other current procedures to enure compatibility to current company direction

110 Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's (View Most Recent)

Nice place to work!

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Hardee's

Pros

Our store is individually owned and the franchisees are fair and hard working.

Cons

The menu can not be changed except from the top down. We have had small suggestions from customers such as adding choc. milk to the menu. When we take initiative to add this we are reminded that we can only sell approved products.

none

If you are looking to grab some money than move on? Hardees is it.

Former Employee - Gmgr  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Gmgr in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Hardee's

Pros

good field management support. You are able to run operations with some flexibility. Depending on area management, you will get great support and great direction.

Cons

Poor management decisions from the very top. Gross tv commercials. Marketing not thought out. Reinventing the wheel. Not a people first business. A lot of wasted money in jobs that do not need to exsist. Poor support from corporate office. Ripping off customers for a .80 cent piece of meat. Poor quality of life, great if you want to live there for 65 hours a week. The company is grasping at straws to stay in business.

great person to work with.

There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!