Hardee's
www.hardees.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

No work ethic

Cashier (Current Employee)
North Charleston, SC

I have been working at Hardee's full-time for less than a year

ProsNot difficult work, moderately flexible hours, and half off of food while on the clock. It's also not that difficult to get a job there. The shift leaders that do have good work ethic are very enjoyable to work with.

ConsMinimum wage, which is to be expected, but is still not the best. You have a plethora of angry, rude, and flat out impatient customers. Also, the store manager could have weeded out two of the shift leaders who did not do any work and had everyone else do theirs, those two women had no work ethic.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf someone isn't doing their job, replace them with someone who will.

It's okay

General Manager (Current Employee)
Springfield, MO

I have been working at Hardee's full-time

Pros: It's easy to learn and do. The positions are all-but self explanitory. If you just do… Cons: The company has grown and is struggling to figure out how to operate well. Way behind the times in training, management practices, and store layout.… Advice to Senior Management: Face the reality, even when it's hard, and staff apporpriately on the district level. Too many stores per DM is lowering the effectiveness. Also, technology… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible and stressful

Cashier (Former Employee)
Rogersville, MO

I worked at Hardee's full-time for less than a year

Pros: the customer service you get to provide if you are… Cons: Worst management ever and would ever recommend this place to… Advice to Senior Management: train your managers better and teach them how to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hardee's CEO Andrew F. Puzder. All reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees.