There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

Job for people in-between things or cant work anywhere else

Former Employee - Crew Member in North Little Rock, AR
Former Employee - Crew Member in North Little Rock, AR

I worked at Hardee's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can keep your job without performing critical functions. If you are fast on the screen you got your manager by the short hairs and job security.

Cons

Drama filled, zero accountability between coworkers and management, management is incompetent and does not hold people responsible for not doing their job. Unless you want to be a manager there is no growth in pay.

Advice to Management

Forget about your bonus check for a quarter or two, get the store running right before cutting costs. You cant effectively revamp a store if you cut costs constantly.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Dependable, boring, and gossip galore.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very hard to get fired. In fact I have only seen people fired after not showing up for a week. Even then, they were rehired 50% of time. Easy to learn. Your entire job will be memorized in a week. Room for promotion. Driver's license required for promotion.

Cons

Can be stressful because you may be doing others work too. It is very common for your fellow employees to call out sick, most of which times they are going partying. Lots & lots of gossip about other employees. Even management will vent their dislike of other employees. Extremely repetitive. Nothing will change in your routine, ever.

Advice to Management

No change needed, it fills a gap in employment. Both in people who wont change that need jobs, and no job will be perfect.

Stressful!!!!

Former Employee - General Manager in Fulton, MS
    Former Employee - General Manager in Fulton, MS

I worked at Hardee's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good general management pay compared to other fast food restaurants

Cons

(1)Assistant managers and crew are paid poorly, thus you get what you pay for. All the work gets put on the GM. (2) for the area I worked in NO investment was made in the upkeep of the restaurant and equipment therefore adding more problems, they just seem to snow ball. (3) No appreciation when I killed myself cleaning the restaurant and getting rid of an inherited severe roach infestation. My $1500 bonus check was held because I used an extra 10 payroll hours WITH PERMISSION first. (4) because of all the above you get a very high turnover and people just not showing up for work!

Advice to Management

Invest in all levels of management. One person can not run the store by themselves. Reward your employees when they do a good job. Especially your managers who are on salary and not getting paid any extra to do the extra. CLEAN your stores! Hardee's is known to be one of the nastiest fast food chains out there. I wouldn't of ever believed how nasty had I not seen it for myself. Do something to improve night sales. It seems all stores complaint is having to work at night with only a couple of people because there is no business!