Hardee's

www.hardees.com
  www.hardees.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

Job for people in-between things or cant work anywhere else

Former Employee - Crew Member in North Little Rock, AR
Former Employee - Crew Member in North Little Rock, AR

I worked at Hardee's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can keep your job without performing critical functions. If you are fast on the screen you got your manager by the short hairs and job security.

Cons

Drama filled, zero accountability between coworkers and management, management is incompetent and does not hold people responsible for not doing their job. Unless you want to be a manager there is no growth in pay.

Forget about your bonus check for a quarter or two, get the store running right before cutting costs. You cant effectively revamp a store if you cut costs constantly.

127 Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's (View Most Recent)

its ok

Current Employee - General Manager in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Current Employee - General Manager in Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

people can make your store

Cons

pay is terrible! hours are long and repetitive

be more realistic in your expecttions

Stressful!!!!

Former Employee - General Manager in Fulton, MS
    Former Employee - General Manager in Fulton, MS

I worked at Hardee's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good general management pay compared to other fast food restaurants

Cons

(1)Assistant managers and crew are paid poorly, thus you get what you pay for. All the work gets put on the GM. (2) for the area I worked in NO investment was made in the upkeep of the restaurant and equipment therefore adding more problems, they just seem to snow ball. (3) No appreciation when I killed myself cleaning the restaurant and getting rid of an inherited severe roach infestation. My $1500 bonus check was held because I used an extra 10 payroll hours WITH PERMISSION first. (4) because of all the above you get a very high turnover and people just not showing up for work!

Invest in all levels of management. One person can not run the store by themselves. Reward your employees when they do a good job. Especially your managers who are on salary and not getting paid any extra to do the extra. CLEAN your stores! Hardee's is known to be one of the nastiest fast food chains out there. I wouldn't of ever believed how nasty had I not seen it for myself. Do something to improve night sales. It seems all stores complaint is having to work at night with only a couple of people because there is no business!

There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's