Hardee's

www.hardees.com

Job for people in-between things or cant work anywhere else

Crew Member (Former Employee) North Little Rock, AR

ProsYou can keep your job without performing critical functions. If you are fast on the screen you got your manager by the short hairs and job security.

ConsDrama filled, zero accountability between coworkers and management, management is incompetent and does not hold people responsible for not doing their job. Unless you want to be a manager there is no growth in pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementForget about your bonus check for a quarter or two, get the store running right before cutting costs. You cant effectively revamp a store if you cut costs constantly.

its ok

General Manager (Current Employee) Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been working at Hardee's full-time for less than a year

Pros: people can make your store Cons: pay is terrible! hours are long and repetitive Advice to Senior Management: be more realistic in your expecttions No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stressful!!!!

General Manager (Former Employee) Fulton, MS

I worked at Hardee's full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good general management pay compared to other fast food restaurants Cons: (1)Assistant managers and crew are paid poorly, thus you get what you pay for. All the work gets put on the GM. (2) for… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in all levels of management. One person can not run the store by themselves. Reward your employees when they do a good job. Especially… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!