It's fast food.

I worked at Hardee's part-time

Pros

Have to mess up pretty badly to be fired.

Food is delicious.

Cons

Some managers are certifiably insane...for example, a pathological liar, and a creepy, violent old man. On the other hand, other managers were great.

Stoned coworkers...and managers. Actually, this didn't matter. In fact, it made some of them much easier to deal with. I'd almost call this a pro.

Everything is covered in a layer of grime and grease, and always working around a hot broiler. A lot of yelling to move faster, and to always be doing something even when there is truly nothing to be done. Hearsay indicates that it is about the same as competing chains (some say better than McDonald's, others worse, etc).

Other Reviews for Hardee's

i hate it

Current Employee - Shift Manager  in  Martinsville, VA
    Current Employee - Shift Manager in Martinsville, VA

I have been working at Hardee's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

the only pros ae my co workersr

Cons

pay they dont want to give you a raise

Dependable, boring, and gossip galore.

Current Employee - Crew Member  in  Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Hardee's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very hard to get fired. In fact I have only seen people fired after not showing up for a week. Even then, they were rehired 50% of time. Easy to learn. Your entire job will be memorized in a week. Room for promotion. Driver's license required for promotion.

Cons

Can be stressful because you may be doing others work too. It is very common for your fellow employees to call out sick, most of which times they are going partying. Lots & lots of gossip about other employees. Even management will vent their dislike of other employees. Extremely repetitive. Nothing will change in your routine, ever.

No change needed, it fills a gap in employment. Both in people who wont change that need jobs, and no job will be perfect.

There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!