Hardee's

www.hardees.com

It's fast food.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHave to mess up pretty badly to be fired.

Food is delicious.

ConsSome managers are certifiably insane...for example, a pathological liar, and a creepy, violent old man. On the other hand, other managers were great.

Stoned coworkers...and managers. Actually, this didn't matter. In fact, it made some of them much easier to deal with. I'd almost call this a pro.

Everything is covered in a layer of grime and grease, and always working around a hot broiler. A lot of yelling to move faster, and to always be doing something even when there is truly nothing to be done. Hearsay indicates that it is about the same as competing chains (some say better than McDonald's, others worse, etc).

i hate it

Shift Manager (Current Employee) Martinsville, VA

I have been working at Hardee's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: the only pros ae my co workersr Cons: pay they dont want to give you a raise No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dependable, boring, and gossip galore.

Crew Member (Current Employee) Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Hardee's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very hard to get fired. In fact I have only seen people fired after not showing up for a week. Even then, they were… Cons: Can be stressful because you may be doing others work too. It is very common for your fellow employees to call out sick, most of… Advice to Senior Management: No change needed, it fills a gap in employment. Both in people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!