Hardee's

www.hardees.com

Hard work pays off......

Cook (Current Employee) Do‘stlik, Namangan (Uzbekistan)

Pros:-)...Sup...Why am I taking the time to write this? First Im bored 2nd I want to reach the youth (mainly 16-25)...I see people striking standing up for what they believe in and I applaud that but the problem is (and i maybe out of touch idk) this...You had no p.o.a. but Im not striking because there is no Official Union and I was brought up to believe you strike to get what u want and u dont stop.....Now if u want more money Im going to tell you how to get it....It took me a long time to realize that you have to be willing to work and work hard when you are on the clock....That means doing things without having needed to be told to do so....MOTIVATION.....Knowing what needs to be done and doing it because u see a problem that needs to be corrected before it becomes a bigger problem...Like for instance You see a stack of dishes and its almost lunch and the dude in the back is behind a little, thats when you have have 2 or 3 minutes of downtime you knock out a couple of them....You see a spill you wipe it up even if you didnt do it....I draw a line at the bathroom though but no one perfect...Nobody on this earth surface is....lil jigga...Im telling you this!!! You dont HAVE to make 7 whatever or 8.....or 9 for that matter.....Im killing alot of the salaries on there and Im only a cook.I dont know 9 bucks an hour....Real talk I could be one of the highest paid red shirts in the country..But you know what....I earn every penny I bring home...Hard work gets noticed....Persistence and consistency brings the money....You gotta earn that ish though...You cant strike....Then show up the next day and...Nothings accomplished.. I personally feel hard work( not really hard) will get you further in life...Thats everything you do in life.....The reason why you guys are striking is because of the high turn over ratio....
They dont take you for real and you gotta get noticed...I could be wrong...Ive been wrong before but so far my hard work theory is paying off...And if you think about it...Forgot what i was gonna say.....But u get the point.

You gotta look at work like this...Hardees is renting your services for x amount of dollars.

Get your thinking right!!!!

ConsPolitics...Minimum wage salaries. No benefits for the hard working person just trying to do right and cant afford a dentist or get their car fix without saving up for a month or 2.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you paid for the quality of work you expect, thats what you are gonna get.If you pay minimum wage chances are you are gonna get minimum work...Digwhatimsayin? If you want $6 dollar service its in the best interest of all parties involved that you pay $6 service money...Im not saying just go handing out raises but those who deserve it, should get it....I think anyone who can sit on a grill for 8hrs straight is definitely worth more than 7 whatever an hour...Come on...Thats the back bone....Wise managers respect and keep good workers and that respect is given back....Sure you can "Replace" people for minimum wage but that door will keep revolving....We have a decent core group (I think) where I work and we are NOT touching minimum wage..and Im not talking 8 bucks either....Our manager doesnt bother us and we get it done without him barking at us cause at the end of the day..Were all Grown Ups...Shout out to Scott Baio!

Hardee's is a fast pace work environment making most sales during the breakfast hours.

Shift Leader (Current Employee) Georgia, Saint Mary (Jamaica)

I have been working at Hardee's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the job is easy and laid back mostly. basic skills used repetitive… Cons: low pay no benefits for crew Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learning and growing experience

Shift Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hardee's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The management team isn't hard to get along with. Good teamwork and… Cons: They pay isn't that great, but it is fast food. You Dont get 40 hours… Advice to Senior Management: Dont be scared to put your foot down and discipline your employees. Set limits and dont change or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!