Hardee's
www.hardees.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Fast Food company, pretty much the same as any other.

Crew Member (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

ProsIf you work really hard, they give you hours. Half price food. Time and a half for Thanksgiving hours worked, and double pay for Christmas. Management gets bonuses.

ConsIt's a grease pit. No management opportunites for ex-offenders. No structured pay raise schedule for crew members.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs much emphasis is put on employees to mark dates and times for product quality, no time mark is in place to make sure that employees get lunch breaks. When I first started I was REQUIRED to take a 30 min off the clock lunch during a 3 hour shift. Now at least once a week I am NOT ALLOWED to take a 30 min off the clock lunch during an 8 hour shift. I have worked over 10 hours in a day and not had one. This is illegal in the state of Tennessee.

Cool

I have been working at Hardee's

Pros: Flexibie Schedule and I liked the work environment Cons: Hot, and it was hard working the breakfast shift. More

awful-general manager you want stress work for them

General Manager (Former Employee)
    Birmingham, AL

I worked at Hardee's full-time for less than a year

Pros: I didn't see any a mess Cons: long hours management are lost in how to run a business .a unorganized mess.no values.I hated this place and have been in the business for… Advice to Senior Management: everything's not about sex,A COMPANY HAS TO HAVE ETHICS AND VALUES,get yourself organized.Great product… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hardee's CEO Andrew F. Puzder. All reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees.