There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

Absolutely Wonderful

Former Employee - DT Cashier in Union, MO
Former Employee - DT Cashier in Union, MO

I worked at Hardee's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It is a wonderful environment with some very awesome coworkers. I loved providing awesome customer service and doing whatever we could to keep the guests happy. And the food is wonderful!

Cons

Some employees who were lazy got away with too much.

Employees who were lazy and late consistently should have been given a limited number of chances and then been fired or demoted from shift leader to crew member.

reviews filtered by

"Worst restaurant employer ever!"

Former Employee - Back Line Cook in Jefferson City, TN
    Former Employee - Back Line Cook in Jefferson City, TN

I worked at Hardee's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

"None that I can think of"

Cons

Many. Company does not care at all about it's employees. Very difficult to get a raise. You will never succeed at your job. This company closely resembles third world country sweat shops. They demand more and more everyday from their employees. Minimum wage and low hours. Managers yell and belittle the employees in front of customers. Very dirty kitchen with water leaking from ceiling and coming up from drain. I was very surprised to see a corporate restaurant being allowed to operate at this level. I feel Hardees Corp. should be sold, and let someone who knows what their doing run it.

"Get it together" You all treat your employees like pure c*&p!

Overworked, and underpaid.

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Faribault, MN
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in Faribault, MN

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people are fun to work with. It literally took me 5 minutes to think of anything good.

Cons

I've been working for Hardee's for 11 years now and have been a shift leader for 10 of it. Because they give very little in raises and since as always the price of life goes up I was forced to get a second job. So, for the last year and a half I've been working 60 to 70 hours a week with out a break. I find it funny that a company that loves to raise their prices (about 3 times a year) sure have a hard time giving more to the people that help make them money. And I am tired of hearing "if it wasn't for the customer you wouldn't have a job. " No, if it wasn't for the employees you Wouldn't have a business.

Pay better you cheapskate