Hardee's

There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

Alright starting job.

Current Employee - Back Line Cook in Goldsboro, NC
Current Employee - Back Line Cook in Goldsboro, NC

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Not alot of customers. Not much training required. Usually very flexible hours. Provide $5 for meals if you go over you have to pay the difference.

Cons

Closing is bad you usually are by yourself and have to prepare meals and clean at the same time. You will get random rushes at night sometimes 5 minutes before you close. Very strict managers. Sometimes you have to clean breakfast dishes if they weren't cleaned properly. You are expected to be out by 10:20 but very hard when you have to prepare food and clean by yourself.

Hire more people/

127 Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's (View Most Recent)

Treat employee's and management like crap!

Former Employee - Shift Leader in Gladstone, MO
    Former Employee - Shift Leader in Gladstone, MO

I worked at Hardee's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked there for 3 years and hated every second of it, just needed a job, was shift manager,
    I guess a pro could be that its a steady paycheck. Cant think of any other pro.

Cons

there are so many cons, management is ok, its the big time management that sucks. Not reliable with hours, will only use u when they need you, terrible customers, sometimes you wont get paid for a few days AFTER payday, payroll will continually mess up your paychecks and perhaps put them on other peoples check. They expect you to do so much work but don't want to pay you any money.

Care about your employees! they are people too! you can not run a successful business with employees that hate there job because they are being treated like crap! Pay your managers some money! when someone quits it is our responsibility to work 40 plus hours at 9 bucks an hour? unacceptable!

EH, for a first time job I guess it's about equal with everywhere else.

Former Employee - Shift Leader in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Shift Leader in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Hardee's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They have good food that you can usually sneak and eat, I met a lot of nice people there.

Cons

Very low pay, I started at 7.25 as just a cook and only went up to 9.25 when I became a shift lead. Management doesn't care about anything, very low staffed, I remember being there 3 hours after close because we had been short on people all day. Lots of people on drugs work there, including the current and last general manager, have to always watch your things I had money stolen from me there. No benefits but that's to be expected. I knew a woman who started in 1983 and she was only up to 10.50 an hour! That's insane.

Make everyone take a drug test, promote people to management who actually know what they are doing, care more about your employees and LOWER YOUR PRICES. people dont want to pay twenty dollars for 2 burgers, 2 fries, and two drinks. Plus, your district manager is just an idiot.

There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's