Hardee's

www.hardees.com

I managed the crew in absence of the GM

Former Employee - Shift Leader
Former Employee - Shift Leader

Pros

The job was kind of flexible with hours and I am sure that the actual corporation may not be bad but the restaurant I worked for was franchise owned.

Cons

When there was problems with the head manager and all of the shift leaders complained nothing would ever get done, it got to the point where over 3 managers quit within 3 months

Check in on the franchise stores because there is problems and the crew is too scared to tell anyone in fear of getting in trouble.

Other reviews for Hardee's

Free food, mismanagement

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Hardee's is the free food. The co-workers were usually fun to hang out with.

Cons

I can't believe they got rid of the roast beef sandwich! People seemed to love the roast beef and I think business really dropped off when they dropped it.

Management - My store closed in December 2009 because of mismanagement. Don't let this happen to your other stores or there won't be a Hardee's to write reviews about.

Alright starting job.

Current Employee - Back Line Cook  in  Goldsboro, NC
    Current Employee - Back Line Cook in Goldsboro, NC

Pros

Not alot of customers. Not much training required. Usually very flexible hours. Provide $5 for meals if you go over you have to pay the difference.

Cons

Closing is bad you usually are by yourself and have to prepare meals and clean at the same time. You will get random rushes at night sometimes 5 minutes before you close. Very strict managers. Sometimes you have to clean breakfast dishes if they weren't cleaned properly. You are expected to be out by 10:20 but very hard when you have to prepare food and clean by yourself.

Hire more people/

There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!