There are newer employer reviews for Harmon Discount

Horrible!

Former Employee - Cashier/Stock  in  Short Hills, NJ
Former Employee - Cashier/Stock in Short Hills, NJ

I worked at Harmon Discount

Pros

good pay and friendly coworkers.

Cons

management was disrespectful like no other. I got fired for having to leave the state for a family emergency & it took them about 3 months to send my last check.

Get managers who respect their employee's & managers that know a good code of ethics.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Harmon Discount (View Most Recent)

Easy Work, Flexible Hours, bad pay

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Rockville Centre, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Rockville Centre, NY

I worked at Harmon Discount

Pros

The managers allowed me to be very flexible with my hours, which allows for a good social/work life balance.

Also, the learning curve is pretty low because the stores aren't too big

Cons

The pay is pretty awful miniumum wage and never get any raises even after years of working there.

Also, the majority of the staff is high school kids who lack professionalism.

Many part timers don't do any work hardly, because they don't care probably because the pay is weak.

Look for older part time staff, or at least persons who are more professional.

Perhaps pay a little bit higher wages to make it above the minimum wage so you get more productive workers.

Harmon discount

Former Employee - Stock/Cashier  in  New Rochelle, NY
    Former Employee - Stock/Cashier in New Rochelle, NY

I worked at Harmon Discount

Pros

flexible schedule, pretty laid back depending on the manager, pretty easy job, not too stressful, good atmosphere, not that bad.

Cons

Low wage, serious lack of technology, head manager very unfriendly, aggrivating to work with at times, was way too disrespectful sometimes.

please update the technology....the computers were very slow and broke alot, but overall is making improvements, the time cards were ancient

There are newer employer reviews for Harmon Discount

Worked for Harmon Discount? Contribute to the Community!