Harris Bankcorp

www.harrisbank.com

Very disappointing

Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe benefits and holiday packages are good. The vacation package was good but policy changed this year for new employees decreasing this benefit.

ConsPromotions are entirely based upon how long you have worked at the company and who you know.
Promotions are not in any way based upon your abilities or hard work. There is absolutely no training program of any sort for the employees. Technology is extremely old and obsolete, I was using virtually the same software/equipment 20 years ago in another bank.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a lot of deadwood that must be cleared in middle management. Many of the managers I have encountered are extremely resistant to change and have no people skills.

Misleading

Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Harris Bankcorp

Pros: Holiday package is one of the best, but then again… Cons: Management is all about who you know for jobs Advice to Senior Management: It'snot about who you kno, it about the person getting… More

Harris is a great company to work for to gain experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Harris Bankcorp

Pros: Good work/life balance, nice benefits Cons: Not to many Internal opportunities to grow within More
There are newer reviews on Harris Bankcorp.

Worked for Harris Bankcorp? Contribute to the Community!