Harris Connect

www.harrisconnect.com
  www.harrisconnect.com
There are newer employer reviews for Harris Connect

Great for flexibility, but not if you want to advance

Former Employee - Data Executive in Henderson, NV
Former Employee - Data Executive in Henderson, NV

I worked at Harris Connect full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They have worked with me on a few occasions with some medical issues. They let me work at many different hours, and have never given me a hard time for leaving early for an appointment or a family issue. Flexibility was excellent, and being a parent, that means a lot. Great team members. Can't say enough about the people I worked with.

Cons

How about treating your employees with respect? Change policies all the time? Cut our office space in half? Raises? Headcount cuts? Still not sure if what I did was recognized. I wish they realized how hard I worked, but all I get was more work when other positions were cut. I don't know the last time I actually saw a raise before I left. I was tired of not getting even a cost of living raise, so I went somewhere else where I feel more appreciated.

At some point, you have to reward those people who work day and night for your company. Did every single company decision have to be based on the bottom line? Did you need to fire every good co-worker I had?

36 Other Employee Reviews for Harris Connect (View Most Recent)

Good company to work for

I have been working at Harris Connect full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management is flexible with salary staff. The environment becomes very close knit after a short time.

Cons

Occasional internal communication challange. Process & procedure can take the attention away from great ideas which causes frustration.

Listen to everyone & not just a few.

Mediocre at best.

I worked at Harris Connect

Pros

They are amazing with listening to your needs, and working on a schedule that will fit you. Management is very friendly.

Cons

The pay is not excellent and though they will work on a schedule for you there is no guarantee that there will be work when you get there. I lived clear on the other side of town. You COULD NOT get any further away then I was from the company. So I would drive all the way to work, go in and they would say "we are low on calls" or "we have no calls today" so I would have to go home. OR i would get to work, make calls for less than an hour and then they would get low on calls, They would tell us to leave. Waste of time, and money. Gas is expensive so I had to resign...I made more money being unemployed than working for Harris Connect.

There are newer employer reviews for Harris Connect