There are newer employer reviews for Harris Connect

This is not a happy place to work and they will take your bonuses back.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Harris Connect full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They will hire anyone that doesn't screw up the interview and can pass a criminal background check. Note they don't care that I had a DUI in 2010. You do have to be able to pass a drug screen too.

Cons

Inability to maintain confidentiality. Management talks about employees and openly makes fun of staff. There seems to be a perception from management that customer service reps are low-class and trash. They talk about caller like heads of cattle then turn around and issue write ups when our morale is low and calls aren't exactly perfect. This is no way to run a business.

Advice to Management

Be careful with how you treat people. We talk and we are not happy with you.

Other Employee Reviews for Harris Connect

Horrible place to work !

Former Employee - Customer Service/Inside Sales in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service/Inside Sales in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Harris Connect full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Huge cubicle and thats pretty much it.

Cons

Management, training, everything/anything! CLOCK NAZIS

Advice to Management

Respect goes a looooong way! Maybe Harris wouldnt have a huge turnover rate if they showed a little respect towards their employees.

2. Great for flexibility, but not if you want to advance

Former Employee - Data Executive in Henderson, NV
    Former Employee - Data Executive in Henderson, NV

I worked at Harris Connect full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have worked with me on a few occasions with some medical issues. They let me work at many different hours, and have never given me a hard time for leaving early for an appointment or a family issue. Flexibility was excellent, and being a parent, that means a lot. Great team members. Can't say enough about the people I worked with.

Cons

How about treating your employees with respect? Change policies all the time? Cut our office space in half? Raises? Headcount cuts? Still not sure if what I did was recognized. I wish they realized how hard I worked, but all I get was more work when other positions were cut. I don't know the last time I actually saw a raise before I left. I was tired of not getting even a cost of living raise, so I went somewhere else where I feel more appreciated.

Advice to Management

At some point, you have to reward those people who work day and night for your company. Did every single company decision have to be based on the bottom line? Did you need to fire every good co-worker I had?