Harris Connect
www.harrisconnect.com Chesapeake, VA 500 to 999 Employees

This is not a happy place to work and they will take your bonuses back.

San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Harris Connect full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey will hire anyone that doesn't screw up the interview and can pass a criminal background check. Note they don't care that I had a DUI in 2010. You do have to be able to pass a drug screen too.

ConsInability to maintain confidentiality. Management talks about employees and openly makes fun of staff. There seems to be a perception from management that customer service reps are low-class and trash. They talk about caller like heads of cattle then turn around and issue write ups when our morale is low and calls aren't exactly perfect. This is no way to run a business.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe careful with how you treat people. We talk and we are not happy with you.

Horrible place to work !

Customer Service/Inside Sales (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Harris Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros: Huge cubicle and thats pretty much it. Cons: Management, training, everything/anything! CLOCK NAZIS Advice to Senior Management: Respect goes a looooong way! Maybe Harris wouldnt have a huge… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for flexibility, but not if you want to advance

Data Executive (Former Employee)
Henderson, NV

I worked at Harris Connect full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They have worked with me on a few occasions with some medical issues. They let me work at many different hours, and have never… Cons: How about treating your employees with respect? Change policies all the time? Cut our office space in half? Raises? Headcount cuts?… Advice to Senior Management: At some point, you have to reward those people who work day and night for your company. Did every single… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Harris Connect.

Worked for Harris Connect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Connect reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harris Connect CEO Robert Gluck. All reviews posted anonymously by Harris Connect employees.