Harris Interactive
www.harrisinteractive.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Management encourages employees but it is often not enough.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

ProsFriendly work environment, direct supervisors are always avaliable to their subordinates, cross training sessions to understand other departments are helpful in knowledge growth.

ConsCompany does not present clear career path definition for employees of middle management or below, senior and executive level management is not transparent enough to allow for sense of job security. We are also at the bottom of the spectrum in compensation for Market Research firms of our size and recognition.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and what they have to say- we know this company on an operational level, not as a balance sheet and can provide insight.

Way too many layers internally

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Harris Interactive

Pros: Great online database of poll participants Good reputation in the market… Cons: Way too many layers of management No internal communication between divisions Internal… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more opportunity for career growth by creating individual growth plans for every… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A research company that invests in everything but its researchers...

Researcher (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Harris Interactive

Pros: Highly intelligent people still work at this company, mostly in middle-management positions, but the number is shrinking. Upper-management… Cons: No retirement benefits, high health insurance premiums, salaries below industry medians, long and stressful hours, and cumbersome research processes. Even before… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that a company's greatest asset is its employees. Attracting and maintaining intellectual… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Harris Interactive.

Worked for Harris Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harris Interactive CEO Al Angrisani. All reviews posted anonymously by Harris Interactive employees.