Overall good experience and helped my career. I would work there again.

Former Employee - Network Engineer
Former Employee - Network Engineer

I worked at Harris full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent compensation and benefits. Work is interesting. The people I worked with directly were overall pleasant to deal with. There was very little personnel drama or shenanigans. Pace of work and expectations were not overly demanding.

Cons

This was not me but I observed this and felt bad for a few people on other teams. If you fall under a good manager you are golden at this company, If you fall under a bad manager, don't wait for things to get better, leave now. The company doesn't fire anyone in management.

High turnover under certain managers is a clue they are terrible. Why protect some front line manager? Those people don't have any special skills and they go on to make trouble elsewhere. Eventually it will cost your company in dollars and not just morale.

Other Reviews for Harris

Great Experience...

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Harris full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Timing delivery
    competitive price
    Nice Customer Support
    Good Design
    Website is nice

Cons

There should be more variety .

Add more variety.

Gone from Good to Meh...

I have been working at Harris full-time

Pros

Some of the most talented and dedicated professionals work there. Department level teams are cohesive and collaborative. Benefits are good and comprehensive while most managers make it a family friendly place to work.

Cons

It's all about the dollars now. People are not a consideration in business decisions above the middle management level. Resources are being removed while performance expectations and work volume are going up to save a buck (no training, no travel, etc.).

Morale is low and impacts the workplace.

Take a step back and consider we are a 120 year old company that was successful before you got here. We do not have to emulate the company you came from to be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Harris.

Worked for Harris? Contribute to the Community!