Good to work for

I have been working at Harris full-time

Pros

Good working env, nice coworkers and working place. The working hour is very flexible and is good for work-life balance.

Cons

Org structure is very strange and personal development might not be good. Employees are not motivated and no growing space.

Other Reviews for Harris

software engineer

I worked at Harris full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

it has project hop program for you to attend. Usually good rotation program for new grads. Nice campus in NY, MD, FL, MA, CA.

Cons

compensation is not competitive. And too much overtime if projects delayed. Corp marketing department is not strong.

Multiple career opportunities all at one company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Harris full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The best part about working at Harris is ‘the people’ and the opportunity to work on various programs within multiple divisions, all while staying at the same company. In the eight years I have been at Harris, I have worked within two divisions and had vastly different job opportunities which have helped me to develop my business acumen and skills.

Harris also has great benefits, including a 9/80 schedule at several of their facilities. This promotes a great work atmosphere and work-life balance for employees. Overall, it is amazing to work for a cutting edge technology company that really makes a difference world-wide!

Cons

There are not any 'cons' that are more prevalent within Harris that employees at similar companies might experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Harris.

Worked for Harris? Contribute to the Community!