Harris Teeter
www.harristeeter.com Matthews, NC 5000+ Employees

Great Place To Work

Fresh Foods/Deli-Bakery Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Harris Teeter full-time for more than a year

ProsI had one of the best management teams while i was working. The environment was fast pace just the way i like it. My crew was awesome everyone wanted to work so you really had the best people working. The people that is what makes the job. If you had good management and good people you had the ideal job regardless of title.

ConsReally there is no downside to me except if your a person who lives to work there are not enough hours for you to work. Even with the occasional overtime there is just so much to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management your doing a pretty good job but you have to promote those who deserve it ones who have put there best foot forward and have proven themselves time and time again before you lose them.

Dairy Clerk for Harris Teeter

Frozen Dairy Clerk (Current Employee)
Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Harris Teeter part-time for less than a year

Pros: Consistent and steady work. Able to advance easily if dedicated… Cons: Work can be overly repetitive. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Customer Service

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Harris Teeter part-time for more than a year

Pros: -Got Plenty of hours during my time there Cons: -Pay was low -Overworked and no raise after promotion -Managers were lazy -Teenagers only worked there and were also lazy -Store policies of cash over/under was… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Harris Teeter.

Worked for Harris Teeter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Teeter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harris Teeter CEO Fred Morganthall II. All reviews posted anonymously by Harris Teeter employees.