Harris Teeter

www.harristeeter.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Harris Teeter

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Fresh Foods/Deli-Bakery Customer Service Clerk in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Harris Teeter full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I had one of the best management teams while i was working. The environment was fast pace just the way i like it. My crew was awesome everyone wanted to work so you really had the best people working. The people that is what makes the job. If you had good management and good people you had the ideal job regardless of title.

Cons

Really there is no downside to me except if your a person who lives to work there are not enough hours for you to work. Even with the occasional overtime there is just so much to do.

My advice to management your doing a pretty good job but you have to promote those who deserve it ones who have put there best foot forward and have proven themselves time and time again before you lose them.

507 Other Employee Reviews for Harris Teeter (View Most Recent)

Fear driven company

Current Employee - Produce Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Produce Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Harris Teeter full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The dept head bonus is nice but they cut labor for 2 weeks leading up to it, so its really not a bonus at all.

Cons

Teeter is a nice store but a horrible company. They are only concerned with not getting sued and they drive their employees with fear. I would never work for them again.

too many audits and loose the slip resistant shoes. I have never been in a store before where half the staff limps!!!

Dairy Clerk for Harris Teeter

Current Employee - Frozen Dairy Clerk in Fort Mill, SC
    Current Employee - Frozen Dairy Clerk in Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Harris Teeter part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Consistent and steady work. Able to advance easily if dedicated and work hard.

Cons

Work can be overly repetitive.

There are newer employer reviews for Harris Teeter