Harris Teeter

www.harristeeter.com

Good company to work for as a starting job.

Cashier (Former Employee) Cary, NC

ProsPays well, both full time and part time. 401K w/ company matching. Educational leave program allowed me to schedule work around being a full time college student.

ConsWork schedule was always inconsistent (ultimate reason for leaving). Some days I'd close (leave at 11PM) and have to open (8AM) the very next day. Hard to plan things outside of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome Front End managers were awesome - understanding, but stern when they needed to be. Others didn't know what they were doing. As a former cashier, it would have been nice to have a stool to sit on or more breaks. Standing for 6+ hours in the same spot on a daily basis became extremely tedious.

Low paying job

Frozen Dairy Clerk (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Harris Teeter full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great stores and atmosphere but service varies Cons: Poor management which has no regard to the pay of… Advice to Senior Management: Better management training No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

its okay

Cashier (Current Employee) Germantown, MD

I have been working at Harris Teeter part-time for less than a year

Pros: get paid more on sundays Cons: always cutting hours, rarely woking 3 or more days Advice to Senior Management: stop hiring so many new people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Harris Teeter.

Worked for Harris Teeter? Contribute to the Community!